Saturday, December 18, 2010

swap 1 of 52


The first item up for swapping is this lovely image which I produced last quarter. The series is still in progress and does not have a name yet. I am working with concepts regarding food and how our culture deals with our modern food production system.

Image size is 7"x9" on 8.5"x11" luster paper. Archival pigment print.

Who will be the first to swap? If that is you, just leave your e-mail address and, if you can, an image showing what print you will swap for this one, as a comment to this post! I'll get in touch with you after that.

Note: This project doesn't begin until January 1! I am currently traveling for the holidays and won't be able to mail you this print until then. I am posting early in order to generate interest in the project and to seek out willing swappers. Future posts will occur one per week and prints will be mailed out that week.

1 comment:

  1. I want to take #1!

    My print is Black and White, RC paper, and 8" x10".


    Mizuki :)

    ReplyDelete