Friday, January 7, 2011

swap 2 of 52


Silver gelatin print, 2010.
Image size: 6"x6"
Paper size: 8"x10"
Paper type: Ilford multigrade neutral b&w fiber based

I made this photograph last quarter as part of a series about farm markets in Ohio. The series was done for a class I took called "alternative camera systems" where we explored the use of plastic cameras and pinholes. These were taken with a Holga.

Print 1 of 52 has not been claimed yet, so feel free to go back to that one as well. I have decided to keep going, as I think this project is going to generate more interest as it goes on, and maybe some of you are just waiting to see what is posted next.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'd love to trade you a photo print for this one. I love it!
    I'm a photographer and all of my work tends to be experimental using lo-fi cameras and film.
    my email is lolo.holmes@gmail.com if you'd like to drop me a message with your address :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Thanks so much, Lolo. I'll be in touch by e-mail!

    ReplyDelete